Friday, August 27, 2010

Rogers Telephone Book

Dreams

was a dream a little weird, I set in a small town in the mountains, along with my mother and my brother opened a grocery store in the highest part of town was a snowy mountain, a bit harsh climate, the town is the foot of beautiful mountain, I decided to climb it, QUAD reach the top, I felt deep peace with the beautiful backdrop, note atop a large rock at the time seemed like a sleeping face, everything began to move, and saw this huge face suddenly lifted the whole mountain was a giant who stood staring me in the palm of your hand, just felt my forehead and my chest burned as if they were on fire ... but felt no pain, and woke up ... feeling a deep peace ... a joy that I can not explain ... as if he had so much love and happiness in my heart that was about to explode

0 comments:

Post a Comment