Friday, August 20, 2010

Native Sunfish For Sale

A restless night last night I dreamed of an owl

sueñoo do not know if calling a vision, really I can not say I was asleep, but I can assure that he was awake, just saw him flying majestically in the night sky with the moon in the starry background, not if you gave me to understand is just a projection of my unconscious or a real message, only to be restless after the message, did not know whether to be happy for what he gave me to understand, just know that I could not sleep at night, the 2 fields that I have more open throbbed incessantly, is fixed in my mind the idea of leaving the LO ; gium and the reason that so long dominated my life, "feel, not think," repeated the voice in my head "open your heart, filled with great happiness my whole being, while my chakra corazóny my third eye throbbed to the rhythm of my breathing, I understood many things I can not explain and I can not understand the logic of this "reality" I can not really say whether or not sleep last night ... I feel tired, I also notice something strange I should have raised in a bad mood .. but I feel great, despite the fatigue that invades my body, not if you saw my love or not last night ... but vaguely remember her image and my senses are intoxicated by his presence, everything around me seems so unreal, so pointless, but my logic intact, but I needed, rather than to the performance of my duties, but my gut feel is more awake than ever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment