Thursday, August 26, 2010

Can I Use My Blackberry If The Ball Fell Out



A beautiful smile is what I remember of my dreams, with that image in my mind woke up and with a heart full of joy echoed in my mind an idea "just a little more ... it is almost my love, "I felt his presence in my skin I could still feel your touch in my ears the echo of her laughter in my bed still warm, as much as I enjoy these beautiful minutes perhaps one can love a dream? perhaps one can be happier in the ether?, perhaps worth pursuing matters in this world where logic governs razóny?, just appeared many times in my letters and the announcement of your arrival, I filled of the heart, and I want you come and be with you forever, but despite this forward, we will gladly give it time, my love, my lover, my best friend floats in my mind, your beautiful smile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment