Thursday, August 19, 2010

Cheapest Piercings In Sydney



was in a dream, just a beautiful dream where I had you in my arms, holding hands walk through vast fields, we kissed and made love next to large lake that forms powered by the flow of time, we saw countless stars in the birth and death, enjoying the aroma of the flowers in the breeze, I got lost in the depths of your eyes, I sailed through your hair as did the ancient mariners led only by the stars and you refuge in my arms storm of life, dry your tears with my lips, we bathed together in the moonlight, and awoke to the solitude of my room, with a heart full of joy and love, whether it was a beautiful dream and that dream is worth supporting life in the "real" world, being the world of dreams more real for me and I can only say good night love sweet dreams years.

0 comments:

Post a Comment