Friday, September 24, 2010

Can I Use Normal Polish With Konad Stamping



The last weeks have been disturbing dreams, dreams of apocalypse, dreams smelling death, plagues, blood and destruction, and I in the middle trying to save those who can, what gives me hope is that there is always a warm light, full of love that appears in these dreams, always with the presence of my love filling my senses, always with the warm voice of my grandmother, but never remember what I said, always with the presence of all the people I loved in this life and in spite of these visions that anyone would steal his sanity, quiet awake, with a clear conscience, as if knowing that everything will be well whatever happens, lately my face all day beats to the rhythm of my exhalation, almost always know exactly what to answer before I ask these days, almost always know who is watching me when they think I'm not seeing, increasingly the voice of my mind is kept quiet longer and understand more without need for words, every time I feel more and more do not think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment