Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Pins And Needles In Hands Ms

Reflections of a Taurus man (Reflections of a Taurus)

I've Always Been Told I'm a stubborn man. Over the years I Came To Believe That There Was Nothing to do. It Was Fate, a kind of English bull's fate with shape, Which Influenced My Behavior. Well, I refuse. Not accept it. Publicly renouncer my status as a Taurus, like my religion impossible ... But I warn you, Do not The Opposite take me. Jeffrey Dahmer "The Butcher of Milwaukee" Was born on 21 May.
My only fear is if I did Become a 'serial killer' Because Of His youthful hair styling or Because He Was a Taurus like myself (After All These Years I still get chills when I'm near to Nenuco cologne bottle). Those are my age Who Will Understand ...

always blamed me being stubborn. Over the years I came to believe that there was nothing to do. It was fate, so English mine, as a bull, which influenced my behavior. Well, I refuse. Not accept it. Publicly renounce my status as a Taurus, like my religion imposed ... but I warn you, no take me the opposite. Jeffrey Dahmer "The Butcher of Milwaukee" was born on 21 May.
My only fear is if he did become a 'serial killer' was his youthful styling not sign myself (after all these years I still get chills when I close a bottle of Nenuco). Those who are my age will understand ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment