Wednesday, September 1, 2010

How To Get Iata Dealership



This is a compilation of old writings:




[03 Aug 2008 a wild mare ..... impossible to tame ...... if one is arrogant enough to think ... you will tame end on the floor .... with blood on his face ....

[01 Aug 2008

[July 29, 2008 color.


[July 29, 2008

I hope to get to the day you try the honey from your lips ...... and you smell my senses numb ..... The day the sound of your voice ... reverberate in my heart and do not raise my fist against the universe ... calling for you ....


[July 26, 2008 InspiraciĆ³ny not expect to find the hope that both the simple looking in someone's eye, in simple conversation, it is as if the universe would slap me with kid gloves, as if he saw me in the face and laugh for all the times I've raised my voice against it, I saw only the eyes and a smile, letting me see what could be .... This could have .... but in turn puts it out of my reach .... but without taking the hopes of attaining ..... If not wishful thinking .... or may be real .... just know it feels good .... and I'll worry when he comes on crash with reality .... for now I'm happy.

[26 May 2008 We have been together .... longing for the day when we finally know each other and able to fill that void in our souls ....

[21 May 2008 uplifting .... another hour passed .... before leaving consciousness aside and take refuge in the world of dreams ..... And those cold pixels screen ... Another hour passes and I still can not go into oblivion ..... Escape to a world of dreams ..... I wish I could stay in the ... and never wake again to this routine always ends with those cold pixels on the screen and those voices that no longer encourage me .....


[05 May 2008

I know I'm in this world for something, many times I thought to know why, but I always wrong, on nights like this when my solitude weighs heavily on my soul, that's when I despair win and I want out, and I want to blaze my question .... WHY?!, Fate has been good to me I always put in time and right place, has always truncate my wrong, I do not blame anything, but this great friend of mine who is the target continues to deny me this great response that I miss ....

[01 May 2008


my bleeding heart lonely lonely .... damn has been my loyal companion for so long, but you start to collect your share .... has always been for me ..... But now until you give me back ..... Old with you I felt at home ..... I breathed and I felt so fresh and invigorating .... now I just feel like I earn and weights in my heart, do not give me that coat I felt you, just choking me when you hold me, your warm bezo has faded just feel your cold breath I curse the fee charge me and bless you for all time that you were good me ......

0 comments:

Post a Comment