Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sydney Cheapest Piercing

Back to the quiet night

After a weekend sick, everything seems back to normal, have been a few weeks something strange, I have met many people from my past, people who appreciate it, as if life and love give me a chance to fix things in my past for which remorse might be increasingly more clearly see my dreams with my love, is ever more vivid the color of the meadows where we ride, the smell flowers in the evening breeze penetrates ever more my senses, the starry sky clearer, the light of the moons were they are and who will become the most I can embrace my memory, when I wake up is much more time presence of my love me I feel ever closer, the third eye remains active for longer feel it beat to the rhythm of my breathing almost every day since I wake up I sleep, the heart chakra becoming more rational response ; ask my wake-up call, other chakras are a bit sluggish, but some have responded even for a moment, I felt the smell of my grandmother in my room, but I still can remember what I says in my dreams, I visit, but never remember, is a very quiet morning, I feel peace with each breath,

0 comments:

Post a Comment