Saturday, October 2, 2010

Consistantly High Wbc

The betrayal of my unconscious dreams Inquitantes

Repeated dreams, visions of something that can not be non-existent future routes, deep in my unconscious desires, when I'm really tired and took possession of my dreams, me leading to those places where for a moment I'm really happy immersed in an illusion, or perhaps are echoes of the past, as know in the world of dreams where time has no meaning, as distinguished from what might be of what is going to be and not letting me believe it can be, maybe that's what I try to tell me or just is an illusion that my unconscious is happy, that these nights I expect more of those dreams because I'm too tired to help, and perhaps at this moment I am dreaming or awake?, because I torturing me with that illusion, that feels so real that I can feel, smell and hear, that my unconscious torture me with these images and refuses to talk to my case, my conscious or logical and reasonable n prevents me understand what I trying to say, that vision intoxicating my senses to say something if you try me?, too tired to try to understand at this time, and the betrayal continues.

0 comments:

Post a Comment