Thursday, July 8, 2010

Fotos Aus Meine Ferien




I Went to Loi Suites Hotel in Buenos Aires, Argentina. The hotel, Situated in
Recoleta neighborhood, Surrounded by huge trees ... Creating a sensation of having a green roof over my head while walking down the lonely Vicente Lopez street in a typical winter day. After my business meeting, I decided to come back home just using my legs... No sun, just a terrible wind in this afternoon... The same wind that creates tears and dry them in just one minute.
Yes... Walking is great. It's becomes almost a passion. If you feel tired, go for a walk. If you feel sad, go for a walk. If you don't know what to say, then go... If you cannot manage a situation, and you don't have all the answers you would like to... then go and move your legs. It works! If I need to think or finding the solution for a problem, I discovered that taking a long walk while breathing cold air on the street, nobody around, no further questions... no further opinions... sometimes it's better than talking. May be it's the wonderful and strong effect of wind that takes all those bad feelings away from me or even those unnecessary questions that don't allow us to see how things really are. If I feel very nervous and stressed, doesn't matter why... I've already found that walking is a good therapy...

0 comments:

Post a Comment