Thursday, July 8, 2010

Can I Get Earache Through A Battery Phone

"The Vision of Happiness" The Walking Therapy

Today I was in the neighborhood of Palermo in the morning visiting those places yourself, Argentine blood, you can continue to surprise again and again how beautiful you are ... even in winter and the cold air coming in through the nose and almost freezing my hands can not feel. One can just sit in the park on the grass and look around ... Incredible! So many years, many neighborhoods, many streets, so many trips ... It seems even unusual that even living here so many years to keep surprising of these places visited over and over in daily life.

I have not discovered anything new. I only learned to see things differently. And all thanks to one person. Very special, very special, unique, which I carry within me all the time. Every moment, no matter where I or she ... Always together. Thanks
Amorcito. Thanks for always being by my side. Today

0 comments:

Post a Comment