Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wearing Oakley Shades

In the center of the spiral

Some years ago it cost me hours to calm the monkey mind, and could only keep a few seconds, now I do it with relative ease and I can maintain long enough to activate the first 4 Chakras, to overcome the feeling of drowning estarme to feel all that energy turning at full speed around me is a very difficult feeling to explain, only those who know meditation can understand what I mean and yet I'm just a neophyte who is barely scratching the scope of the mind calmed and the energy management, processing alchemical low frequency vibration of high frequency vibrations, "turning lead into gold, very difficult with instruction from a teacher, even more considering that I have more education than my own instincts and so unreliable that I could find in my research, an invigorating sensation to be in the center of the spiral.

0 comments:

Post a Comment