Friday, September 8, 2006

Pokemon Pearl Na Vba Pobierz

Journals

Hello: D

For safety I have to start writing here the highlights of my week, making one, so that others do not read the gossip xDDDDDDDDDD.

my story I will use my critical thinking skills and analytical, for this help of the Log me

Col What happened?

First off was a week of hard work, not at school, mostly task we undertook, and which do not yet, I did a exposciones.

As for other things to work with Jonathan distributing some copies, so I have to say that we are both idiots for not having a good copies and good that Jonathan just gets tangled and complicated ¬ ¬, and the next I do nothing, or do one ¬ ¬

Jemery Furthermore Fraser, hahaha! this guy scares me, like me, but I'm afraid, lol!
I was harassed not I have to say who but you know ¬ ¬, hell ... o_O

My friend Rosario did what no one dared to do and I applaud it, put in place some companions they spend only talking nonsense, haha! looking at us not us ... lol ... I love the phrase they said something like she had been normal girl ... hahaha! You're my idol: D

What did I learn?

I do not know, I guess that some of the New School, hahaha! I actually never really learn anything, rather just reaffirmed what I already knew, and what I mean by this, because I learned that I enjoy working alone (I knew )....

that I have learned to tolerate my friends and colleagues, lol ... and that everything you say Huerta is not bad, I hate that you talk about God, but in some ways is cool when at the end of Class says: May God bless you.! That my

brother is very lucky, spent an Odyssey to enter Tecológico and finally succeeded and he was better:)

What I feel?

To begin with I was very disgusting because I felt harassed, that were bothering me the person that, if it made me think about unpleasant things: (

I also love Jeremy Fraser, is that whenever I see, I impacata his eyes and I love it, hahaha! Fuckin 'Jeremy XDDD, excites me, jajajajajajajaja!

That I love Kaiser Chiefs, could not miss .... And now I'm

depreimida and foremost angry because I will not go to the concert of Franz Ferdinand, to which I consider an injustice, my mom had sent me, it cost him (and now I'll be complaining that life because I missed it, is that i do not think that coming back and if so I think going to spend much time ...* crying *

Well this is a fucking blog al. jajajaja, NMO described everything, but those who know me know what I mean ... XDDDDD ... I love you, above all you Bitches: D ^ _ ^ Lady Pavlova

Sir Wilson


0 comments:

Post a Comment